Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Prime
      Keymaster

If your a moderator of a club and are not able to update your club’s profile and cover or manage your club members. Leave us a note

Hi, stephen here from united riders udupi. Please provide me and chethan raj and prasad karkada mods access

Abilash Chandran
      Participant

Hai , it’s Abilash from Bulls Angels , iam the moderator of the club . I not able to update club profile detail and logo…pls access it for me

Preetish aka Poo
      Keymaster

@abilashbiker7 @resteff You should have access to your respective clubs now

Sudhir
      Participant

Hi Guys… Give me the moderator access for 23One Hyderabad.

Sathish Narasimhan
      Participant

Give me moderator access for Enfield Monsters Mysore.
      Thank you.

Preetish aka Poo
      Keymaster

@sathishnarasimhan .. @sreeram-sridhar Already had full access … He or you both can now upgrade any club member to moderator or admin.

Cheers

Ramandeep Singh
      Participant

How can I register my club in bobmc

Shrikanth Kotian
      Participant

Hello,

This is Shrikanth Kotian. I’m the moderator of Bajpe Royals club. Also member of the BOBMC Whatsapp group. I cannot find my club in dropdown. I want to register my members for the Rider Mania. Please help.

Nikhil Kulkarni
      Participant

Kindly give me moderator access for Thumping Tigers

Abizer
      Participant

i am not a moderator. however, Madras Bulls Motorcycling Club and MadBulls is the same club. there are 2 listings can you please check on that

Darshan
      Participant

Hi I am darshan, Admin of Enfield Monsters Mysore, Can you please give me the access to my club.

Vivek
      Participant

Hi, my name is Vivek from club brotherhood riders official. Please provide me and jayesh moderator accces in our club. Thank you.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 Powered by Webtrip.in

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account