Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Prime
      Keymaster
      Instructions to complete the registration process.

2.Login to your BOBMC account / Register for a new account by clicking the login button on the top right corner of the site

3. Scroll over to this section on the page

reg-guide1

4. Hover over any pass that you want to add and Click on “Add my Pass” . We are only permitting one pass per registration cycle. This is to ensure that everyone gets a fair chance at being a part of Rider Mania 2017

5. You will be redirected to a Summary page. Confirm if you have chosen the right pass and hit “Proceed”

reg-guide2
      6. FIll out the simple registration form. Bank account details are available on this page too. If your are registering on behalf of someone else .. Please make sure you put their name as the Attendee Name … 
      reg-guide6
       reg-guide3
      7. Make a transfer directly to our bank account.
      Account Name: BOBMC
      Account Type: Current
      Bank: Indian Bank
      Branch: Chamrajpet, Bangalore
      Account Number: 6161291004
      IFSC Code: IDIB000C007
      Please make a note of your reservation number when you share your transaction 
      reg-guide4
      You will also recive an email confirming your registration . You can reply to the same email or send us the transaction reference to [email protected]
      reg-guide5

8. On confirmation you will receive an email with your pass. The Pass will also be available on the orders section on your profile page on BOBMC.

Reservations – Prime – BOBMC Rider Mania

lets-get-it-done

9. Downloadable version of the pass is available here. This is also sent to the registrant’s email id.

rmticketbg

For any issues regarding the registration process leave us a line on this forum

Nitin Nayak
      Participant

Hi There,

My name is Nitin and Im part of a club called MANGALORE BULLS when i tried to register our club wasnt registered with you hence i have created an account under individual Rider, However my question is
      1. As im from Mangalore we have local residence in kundapur, so do we need to pay the dorm charges if we are staying out??
      2. if No then is there passes for the club with nominal charges.

3. As per the rules i understand that we cannot take our bike out, as we will be under the influence of substances, however you never mentioned what would be the charges if we are staying out.
      4. what is the procedure to register our club under BOBMC ??

Awaiting your reply

Haren
      Participant

Hi Poo,

How are you?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 Powered by Webtrip.in

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account