November 16, 2016 at 4:13 pm #7999PrimeKeymasterInstructions to complete the registration process.1. Head over to http://bobmcridermania.com
2.Login to your BOBMC account / Register for a new account by clicking the login button on the top right corner of the site3. Scroll over to this section on the page4. Hover over any pass that you want to add and Click on “Add my Pass” . We are only permitting one pass per registration cycle. This is to ensure that everyone gets a fair chance at being a part of Rider Mania 2017
5. You will be redirected to a Summary page. Confirm if you have chosen the right pass and hit “Proceed”
6. FIll out the simple registration form. Bank account details are available on this page too. If your are registering on behalf of someone else .. Please make sure you put their name as the Attendee Name …7. Make a transfer directly to our bank account.Account Name: BOBMCAccount Type: CurrentBank: Indian BankBranch: Chamrajpet, BangaloreAccount Number: 6161291004IFSC Code: IDIB000C007Please make a note of your reservation number when you share your transactionYou will also recive an email confirming your registration . You can reply to the same email or send us the transaction reference to [email protected]
8. On confirmation you will receive an email with your pass. The Pass will also be available on the orders section on your profile page on BOBMC.
9. Downloadable version of the pass is available here. This is also sent to the registrant’s email id.
For any issues regarding the registration process leave us a line on this forum
November 21, 2016 at 11:37 am #8495Nitin NayakParticipant
My name is Nitin and Im part of a club called MANGALORE BULLS when i tried to register our club wasnt registered with you hence i have created an account under individual Rider, However my question is
1. As im from Mangalore we have local residence in kundapur, so do we need to pay the dorm charges if we are staying out??
2. if No then is there passes for the club with nominal charges.
3. As per the rules i understand that we cannot take our bike out, as we will be under the influence of substances, however you never mentioned what would be the charges if we are staying out.
4. what is the procedure to register our club under BOBMC ??
Awaiting your reply
December 22, 2016 at 2:41 pm #10315HarenParticipant
How are you?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.